Our team is here to help! Feel free to send any questions regarding the Innovator Fellowship to email@example.com.
- Timeline: January through August 2024, part-time for 9 months. Fellow will be working with their firm remotely or from/on the UC Davis campus
- Application deadline: Friday, October 15
- Selection: Two fellows will be selected to join the next cohort, one with each firm
- PhDs: take over support of existing GSR appointment at 50% time
- Postdocs: 50% of salary covered
- Support for professional development, travel, conferences, and limited research expenses
- Info Session: Tuesday, October 3, 12-1 pm; Register on Zoom
- Timeline: June through December 2024
- Spring start may be allowed
- 3 months part-time, remote followed by
- 3 months full immersion in-person at offices of venture capital firm
- Application: Not Yet Open (January)
- Selection: Three fellows will be selected to join the next cohort, and engage part-time
- PhDs: support existing GSR appointment at 50% time
- Postdocs: 75% of salary covered
- Support for professional development, travel, accommodation while working onsite, conferences, and limited research expenses
- Info Session: TBD
Innovator Fellowship | Cohort 16 | Radicle Growth + The March Group
Radicle Growth selects innovative, early-stage companies for investment, ensuring that disruptive AgTech & Food Tech companies reach their full potential. In addition to providing seed-stage capital, Radicle Growth provides a fertile environment for visionaries in the ag and food space to flourish. Their proprietary platform is one of a kind in the ag and food industry, filling a huge void in the market by identifying the most innovative technologies and accelerating them with a range of value-creation initiatives.
Based in: San Diego
Your appointment: Remote
Candidates with coursework or experience related to one or more of the following areas (or similar) are strongly desired: Digital Agriculture: Predictive Analytics, Sensors and IoT, Supply Chain Tech, Connectivity, Robotics and Automation etc; New Consumer Food Demands: Natural Ingredients, Clean Label, Sugar/Salt Reduction, Health and Wellness, New Protein Sources; Implementation of New Business Models in Ag: Ag Fintech, Carbon Markets, Vertical Farming/CEA, Farming-as-a-Service; Emerging Tech in Ag: Genomics & Proteomics, Genome Editing, Edge Computing, Computational Biology, High-Resolution Imaging, Synthetic Biology.
The March Group (“March”) is a VC fund platform committed to supporting and investing in entrepreneurs and companies developing and bringing exponential technologies to food, health and sustainability. March’s investment strategy involves becoming recognized as the leading investor in critical and transformative technology solutions, and aims to achieve this by investing into companies and funds that focus on developing core intellectual property around game-changing sustainable solutions that are aligned with globally relevant sustainability trends and benefits.
With over a decade of experience as a team, our General Partners have a proven track record of investments and operations: visit this page to read about our team in detail.
Based in: Davis and Hong Kong
Your appointment: UC Davis campus, and Remote
Candidates with coursework or experience related to one or more of the following areas (or similar) are strongly desired: synthetic biology, data science, artificial intelligence, clean energy, microbiome & gut health, carbon capture, any sustainability related.